Tuesday, November 3, 2009

36 to go.

Up at 4 again today, probably again tomorrow. Work Work WORK! Tomorrow, however, has some added benefits built right in... .99 tcby waffle cone, Glee, Modern Family...

Here is a haiku I wrote last night:

thirty seven days
snuggling with my Lucas
work, you are a bitch

Wanted to share an article about my mom I found over the internet last night...

"Cancer Strikes all Walks of Life"

For me, one thing is a clear lesson that I will continue learning in my life- One person can make a difference.

I miss my mom. I wish I knew more about the person that she was, and how I am like her or how I am different from her. As I get older, 29 seems younger and younger to me. I am proud of this article, and proud that my family has resiliency, love, acceptance, and most of all, fun.

I can't wait to go to Kansas... And in the mean time, I will continue to try to make most of my footprints on the world positive ones.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comments:

Kari said...

beautiful article... and YES - having passed up the "29" milestone nearly 6 years ago... I can attest that 29 is young... TOO YOUNG.

she would be so proud of you Taylor.

keep on learning, loving, accepting, being resiliant and having FUN!