Thursday, August 27, 2009

Randoms

Summer is winding down, and my last post was just shy of twenty days. I am left wondering to myself how it could already be zeroing in on SEPTEMBER, and my summer has nearly vanished before my very own eyes.

Here is the low down on what has been going on:

Kristen & Michael Rott's: pre-wedding, wedding and post-wedding festivities. August 13th 14th and 15th- Portland.

Fair- Down town Eugene= corn dogs & people watching

Work- averaging 55 hours/week.

Photography- Spent this most recent weekend finishing editing Carley and Tom's wedding photos and distributing them.

MG's birthday- Southern style BBQ & a night of dancing until the town closed down.

Saw Gran & Gramp's new house & visited with them which was long overdue.

Anniversary- celebrating 4 years: after a LONG day of work for both of us we went to TCBY got a .99 cone saw friends, followed by splitting a VERY late dinner from hodgepodge and watching Scrubs @ home.

Started my NEW job- I am now seeing individuals and families as a therapist.

John & I started running again- hurray for us.

Planning our road-trip to CA for the cruise that we will be leaving for in some 23 days..

Here is what we have NOT been doing:
Cleaning
Cooking
Grocery Shopping
Spending time with Family
Being good dog parents
Relaxing at home

Good thing we are young and have energy for this kinda lifestyle. I hope that fall brings a much slower pace and some balance into our lives.

Some funny pictures of bowling @ the pre-wedding festivities:




0 comments: